It is once again time for GameKnight to expand its team of capable sales staff. As our business grows, so too does our need for hard-working, knowledgeable, passionate individuals that will help us bring the best service to our awesome customers.
We are now hiring for the position of sales floor associate. Sales floor associates are expected to assist customers, process transactions, organize and move stock, maintain displays of merchandise, do light cleaning, and an assortment of other tasks within the store.
If you think you have what it takes to work for us, drop off a resumé, cover letter and questionnaire to the store.
- tabletop gaming experience: board games, card games, miniatures, hobby painting, roleplaying games, etc.
- Magic: the Gathering knowledge an asset but not required
- sales and customer service experience
- good language and computer skills
- neat, clean appearance and friendly demeanour
- flexible availability, evenings and weekends preferred
- must be able to lift 50 pounds
- must be able to work on your feet for an extended period
We thank you for your interest!