Precautions While Gaming
With the public health concerns over the Covid-19 virus, we want to inform and encourage our customers to observe proper health practices to help avoid further spread of this and other infections.
At this time, GameKnight is not cancelling any events, but we want to ensure that everyone that attends one or more events at our store are doing their part to help keep everyone safe. To that end, we want everyone to observe the following:
1) If you are sick, please stay home. Your gaming group will understand, and you’ll help prevent further infection. You can contact the store through phone, email or social media, and we can pass it along to your GM if you can’t reach them directly.
2) Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom.
3) When coughing or sneezing, do so into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand, dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in the garbage and wash your hands afterwards.
4) Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
5) Avoid touching other players’ belongings as much as possible. Let them roll their own dice, move their own miniatures, read their own books. This will help limit transmission from one person to another.
Thank you for your understanding and participation.