Updated June 22, 2022
- Capacity will no longer be further limited in store.
- As of June 22nd, 2022, masks are strongly recommended and preferred, but not required by shoppers and gamers. Staff will continue to wear them.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all customers entering the building.
- Our board game rental service is active once again.
- Trading Card Transactions: We encourage customers to use our webstore to purchase large quantities of cards. This can save both you and our staff a lot of time. Larger buy lists may be requested to be submitted to be processed at a later time.
Shop from home today to save time on our webstore.
We appreciate everyone's understanding and cooperation.