For the majority of our products, they can be returned for either exchange or refund assuming they fulfill the following criteria:
- The product is fully sealed and unopened
- If a product has had its shrink wrap removed but the contents are otherwise still sealed, a return may still be possible, but a 15% restocking fee will be applied
- There is a proof of purchase, be it a receipt or purchased under a customer file
- It is within two weeks of purchase
Some products cannot be returned:
- Collectible blind packs: HeroClix, D&D Icons of the Realms, Magic: the Gathering, etc. Because of the unknown contents of these products, once the product is purchased and removed from our sight, we can no longer assure that the contents are factory sealed and not somehow scanned or otherwise determined.
- Clearance product: Any item on clearance is considered a final sale, and cannot be returned.
- Collectible singles: Magic singles and similar product cannot be returned. However, we are often able to purchase them again as second-hand product trade in, such as how we buy Magic cards.
- Food stuffs and drinks: for obvious reasons
If your product is eligible for return and you do not live in Winnipeg, you should mail your product to: GameKnight Games and Cool Stuff, 519 Osborne Street, Winnipeg, MB, Canada, R3L2A9
You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping a valuable item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.