- A ruined and broken Imperial building guarded by 4 impassive statues
- Entirely compatible with the Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis ranges
A detailed, striking scenery set, this Sanctum is a modular plastic kit entirely compatible with others across the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus ranges. Combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multi-level environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
The Sector Imperialis Sanctum was once a glorious monument to the Emperor, now fallen into disrepair by centuries of conflict. Still, it is plain to the observer that this is a place of great import – while the gothic arches may be shattered and broken, the impassive statues that guard the Sanctum still stand unbowed atop their imposing plinths, scowling at the alien, the xenos and the heretic with absolute hate.
This kit is comprised of 5 frames of plastic components (100 in total):
- 2 frames each containing 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!), with 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps;
- A frame of ruins and floors, containing 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
- A frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings, making 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework;
- A frame containing 4 flying buttresses, 4 columns, 4 column top sections and 4 statues. The statues are detailed and grim, clad in heavy robes – 1 clutches a cog-toothed axe, 1 rests a sword upon his column with a large set of keys, 1 holds a sextant and lantern and features a choice of broken or intact head, and 1 is chained, clutching a reliquary (this last statue can optionally be assembled broken.) Also included on this frame are 3 small lamps.