Number of Players: 1-4
Playing Time: 60-120 Minutes
Recommended Ages: 12+
It's 1872, and you are traveling down the Mississippi on a paddle-wheel steamboat en route to New Orleans to solve a case. But then a robbery happens - right on board the boat! A successful businessman was carrying documents of inestimable value, and they have now disappeared. Are you ready to solve the theft?
- An unforgettable, unique gaming experience
- Work together to solve all the riddles as quickly as you can!
- Can you solve the robbery?
- For escape room fans wanting more of a challenge, this EXIT game rates a 3 out of 5 for difficulty.
- A robbery takes place while you're traveling down the Mississippi on a steamboat. Can you and your teammates find the culprit before the riverboat docks in New Orleans?
- While the story content is family-friendly, the trickier riddles in Theft on the Mississippi make this EXIT title appropriate for advanced players, ages 12 and up.
- 1 Decoder disk
- 85 Cards
- 3 Strange items
- 8 Suspect tokens
- 1 Poster
- 1 Book
- 1 Rulebook